Benefits & Outcomes
- It reveals the potential of the youths and help them to be creative
- It encourages people to learn more about African culture
- It promotes fitness and builds peoples’ confidence
- It helps alleviate human and social prejudices
- It gives schools the opportunity to work directly with qualified African arts tutors
Participants at Osagyefo’s activities become more knowledgeable about Africa and African culture and be able to understand how and why people from different backgrounds behave differently. Young people gain confidence in performing in front of bigger crowds and improve their self-esteem.